As the purchaser of items from JULCOR FLOWER SHOP, the purchaser agrees that:
1. All sales are final.
2. As flowers are a perishable item, the replacement or refund is only accepted under the following circumstances:
All issues must be indicated to us within 24 hours of delivery — if you are calling after hours, please leave a message with a time to reach you and phone number and we will call the next business day.
We will happily have a replacement or refund for any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during delivery.
As items are perishable, we do not issue replacement or refund, however, if the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available.
3. Issues of “not liking” the arrangement are not grounds for a replacement or refund.
4. As flowers are perishable, you must water them, otherwise, they will not last long. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement.
5. If you are ordering flowers for someone else, be sure you are choosing something they would like — style preferences are not grounds for a replacement or refund.
6. As all flowers are not always in season, or not in stock, JULCOR FLOWER SHOP reserves the right to substitute blooms with a similar “look” and feel without prior consultation. We will do our utmost to make the arrangement as close to the advertised picture as possible. If you require a specific product, please message us on the Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and check for its availability.
7. If no name is specified for the “card message”, upon purchase from the sites we will put the name of the sender on the card.
8. If you placed an orders that is outside to our serviceable area we will not give a full refund, 10% deduction automatically apply so we suggest to message us first on our Facebook page or email us at email@example.com.